Welcome to Guilford Youth Lacrosse Online Registration
Families who have participated in GYLA in past seasons will need to update their personal information prior to proceeding to Online Registration. You may do this by going to the HOME/WELCOME page of GYLA and clicking on the "EDIT MY ACCOUNT" tab on the left menu.
We encourage everyone to register online. The process should only take you a few minutes once your account is updated. Please follow the instructions below.
Online Registration Steps for GYLA Programs
To register online you will need your child's US Lacrosse I.D., your current health insurance information, and a credit card (Visa or MasterCard only at this time). You will be directed to the US Lacrosse website to register/renew your account.
1. Go to the HOME/WELCOME page of the GYLA website and click on "REGISTER ONLINE" on the left menu.
2. Click on the program at the bottom of the page that you wish to register your child in.
3. Log in using your email address and GYLA password.
4. Register one child at a time and click "SUBMIT". Once you have completed the registration for your family, scroll to the bottom of the page to confirm that each child is enrolled in the proper program.
5. We accepting Mastercard and Visa only for online registration. Placement in the league is not complete until payment has been made. A confirmation email will be sent to you when payment has been received and all forms have been submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation of payment and registration in a program please contact Maureen Congdon-Victor at
6. There will be a $25.00 discount for those registering by December 31, 2017 and a late fee after March 1st. Partly to encourage early sign-up (first come, first served on numbers) and partly to offset any costs with purchasing expidited uniforms.
If you have any questions, please email